- Disability in Kidlit Honor Roll : This vetted list is geared towards readers, librarians, teachers offering an overview of books featuring disabled characters that are worth reading and adding to your collection.
- Buzzfeed “11 Indigenous Authors You Should Be Reading Instead of Joseph Boyden” : Expand your library with some amazing Indigenous authors.
- CBC Books “The best Canadian Fiction of 2017” : This top ten list focuses on fiction written by Canadian Authors. A key note of this list is that about of the books are written by Indigenous and Authors of Colour.
- The Chicago Public Library “CPL Best of the Best Books 2017” : Staff at the CPL share some of the best books published in 2017. These lists are curated by Adult, Teens and Kids so their are choices for the whole family.
- The New York Public Library “BLC’s Favorite YA Reads of 2017” : The Bronx Library Center YA Librarians review some of their favorite Young Adult Books of the Year
- American Indians in Children’s Literature “AICL’s Best Books of 2017” : Established in 2006, American Indians in Children’s Literature (AICL) provides critical perspectives and analysis of indigenous peoples in children’s and young adult books, the school curriculum, popular culture, and society. Check out the best books published in 2017.